Wednesday, September 10, 2008

You Blooter, You

So um yeah.

Haven't updated in a while.
No reason really. Just not much to say.

Got some new music since last time.
Found a new band (Oh The Blood, they're pretty good.).
Learned that the world is sucking more everyday.
Still working to change the latter.

People have died.
Mothers.
Fathers.
Sisters.
Brothers.
From natural causes, and others.
The worst is the others.
And the worst of the worst is when it's the person him/herself.
A friend of mine's mom killed herself when she was in seventh grade.
Another friend of mine's mom died when the girl was seven.

Something's happening with the number seven.
Maybe.
I dunno.
Sometimes I don't want to know.

You know what I hate? People that do things and don't commit. I have a friend who loves something more than anything in the world, or at least she should. But she doesn't want to do the necessary things. I just wish that people would be better to themselves and what they commit to. Especially when it comes to Christianity. You know this is actually very often seen in Christians? I don't know why.
Seriously, sometimes people are just retarded.

Hrm. I dunno. I'm sort of nearing a melancholy state, as people are getting more and more into the attitude that they really don't need as school goes on.

No comments: